July Lunch Postponed

Given the current COVID-19 cases in Sydney, potential cases in Canberra, and subsequent “stay-at-home” orders (or lockdown, if you prefer), we thought it prudent to postpone the lunch to another date.
We are thinking of trying again on Friday August 6th, in the hope that this will have all cleared by then. Same place and time. We’ll update you closer to the date.